Mumbai is a fast-paced city that’s bursting at the seams – One of its most popular neighbourhoods being Mulund. Also known as The Prince of the Suburbs (and rightfully so), Mulund is surprisingly unlike any other locale you’ve seen. Let’s find out what sets it apart!
Connectivity Made Easy
Mulund enjoys great connectivity to areas in and around the city.
- Get quick access to South Mumbai and the Western suburbs
- Commute easily via arterial roads like LBS Road and JVLR that link Mulund to Thane, Bhiwandi, Vikhroli, Sion and more.
- Travel in and out of the city in a jiffy via the Eastern Express Highway.
- Live in proximity to key destinations like Powai.
Blessed with lush greenery, Mulund is surprisingly different from any other location in Mumbai.
- Rest your tired eyes on views of the Yeoor Hills, dense forests and pristine lakes.
- Live close to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park and enjoy a walk within nature ever so often.
- Take a jog and feel rejuvenated as in one of the many parks and gardens.
Entertainment & Nightlife
The Mulund lifestyle entails shopping, entertainment, dining and discovering some of the best hang-out spots.
- Spend a great evening with your family over some delicious fare at one of the many restaurants.
- Pick from a number of malls on the LBS Road when it comes to shopping or a place to just unwind over a cup of coffee.
- Proximity to Thane and Nahur give you access to a wider range of theatres and places to unwind with your loved ones.
Schools & Education
Mulund and its vicinities host reputed educational institutes in terms of schools and colleges.
You don’t have to travel too far when the best in education is right ‘around the corner!
Besides being a near-perfect location to reside or carry out business, Mulund is ideal for those who love making short trips to nearby places.
Nasik, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, Matheran can be reached with ease.
It’s about time you plan that long-overdue trip and pack your bags!
Mulund is home to people belonging to diverse faiths, castes and sects. It’s the perfect melting pot of various cultures, where people reside in complete peace and harmony. It is one of the few places in Mumbai where there is a sound balance of deep rooted traditions and the contemporary, making it truly unique.
In contrast to the rest of Mumbai, living in Mulund
is hassle-free. The homes are usually spacious and offer a lifestyle that transcends the mundane. Enjoy unmatched connectivity, even while living in the lap of quietude. With everything in close proximity, you are bound to live a holistic life in this thriving central suburb.
A Prudent Investment
Mulund has witnessed uniform appreciation over the years. Property rates have increased by 12.3% (approximately) from 2014 to 2016. This ensures you experience steady appreciation, without needing to worry about fluctuation in the rates of return.
You have to live here to truly grasp and experience the wonderful ‘Mulund’ way of life!